Dive Sites on this Trip
|Name / Type||Depth Range||Expertise Rating|
|The Arch / Rock formation||10-18m||Novice|
|Car Cemetery/ Wrecks||22-32m||Intermediate|
|SS Kyra Leni / Shipwreck||16-29m||Intermediate|
|Arsida Canyon & Outer Wall||Surface-12m/40m||Intermediate|
|Pothitos Islet / Rock outcrops||4-36m||Novice|
|SS Oria / Shipwreck||6-34m||Advanced|
|Seal Cave / Cavern||6-25m||Intermediate|
- Novice: Basic scuba certification, dives infrequently (once a year), logged fewer than 25 dives, dives no deeper than 18m, little or no experience diving in similar waters and conditions.
- Intermediate: Participated in some form of continuing diving education, logged between 25-100 dives, dives no deeper than 40m, dived in similar waters and conditions within the last six months.
- Advanced: Advanced certification, diving for more than two years, logged over 100 dives, dived in similar waters and conditions within the last six months.
Info about this Safari
- Check-in time: 9:00
- Departure time: 10:00
- Dive trips span between 4-5 hours
- Available monthly
- 6 days of diving around Anavissos
- 12 recreational dives
- Dive guide
- Diving insurance
- 12L single tank rental with air
- Drinking water
- Light snack
- Use of dive center amenities
- Rec Pack – Single EAN32 €60 / diver. Includes all EAN32 fills on single tank for six days.
- Rec Pack – Doubles EAN32 €150 / diver. Includes double 12L tank rental and all EAN32 fills for six days.
- Boat and fuel supplement applies for Rec dives outside Anavissos or trips over 10NM radius from our dive center.
- Please make sure that you have your dive certification card(s) with you, or any evidence (mobile app, pdf, doc) that proves your qualification(s).
- You are required to fill out the necessary forms and sign the medical questionnaire and liability release forms.
- All tanks used will be supplied by Scubalife and prepared before the dive trip. Please let us know your mix preference beforehand.
- Diving destination is normally announced three days prior to actual trip date based on weather forecast.
- All dives are subject to weather and sea conditions. Whilst every attempt will be made to ensure that trip will actually run, in case of non diveable conditions at the pre-announced spot, Scubalife will offer the choice of alternative dive sites.
- Trip must be paid in full prior to the beginning of the diving week.