Night Diving Sites
|Name / Type||Depth Range||Expertise Rating|
|Anavyssos Bay – Aeroplane Wreck||6m||Novice|
- Novice: Basic scuba certification, dives infrequently (once a year), logged fewer than 25 dives, dives no deeper than 18m, little or no experience diving in similar waters and conditions.
- Intermediate: Participated in some form of continuing diving education, logged between 25-100 dives, dives no deeper than 40m, dived in similar waters and conditions within the last six months.
- Advanced: Advanced certification, diving for more than two years, logged over 100 dives, dived in similar waters and conditions within the last six months.
Info about Night Dives
- Dictated on sunset and time of year
- Shore dive excursions span between 2-3 hours
- Available weekly
- One night dive
- Dive guide
- Diving Insurance
- 12L tank rental with air
- Hand held dive light (approx. 400 lux)
- Equipment rental
- Umbilical dive light
- Please make sure that you have your dive certification card(s) with you, or any evidence (mobile app, pdf, doc) that proves your qualification(s).
- You are required to fill out the necessary forms and sign the medical questionnaire and liability release forms.
- All dive excursions must be paid in advance